Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jackie & Tosh's Engagement Session

I have photographed the Golden Gate Bridge for various assignments, one of which is for an in-flight travel magazine cover; on some early mornings I hope to catch the fog right below the bridge, however I never saw it happen yet; and on most cases, I photograph it for engagement sessions.

One of which is Jackie & Tosh's engagement photoshoot. It was a cloudy afternoon, with the cool SF breeze with overcast sky. Here is one of the pictures, I thought of adding texture to the photo to match the overcast mood.


Since our groom is Japanese, we thought of taking a photo at the Japanese Garden, and here's my interpretation.


And here's a classic shot of Jackie & Tosh. I like this photo, because Jackie's beauty and simplicity is blooming, they look so happy, and I'm very happy with this classic shot.

Jackie & Tosh, thank you so much for a smooth afternoon.

No comments: