Thursday, June 11, 2009

Weddings Across Cultures

Whenever I fly with Philippine Airlines(PAL), I always scan their in-flight magazine "Mabuhay", which has travel photography and articles worth staring at and worth reading. Last year, I had the chance to start working with PAL as a freelance photographer. I shoot assignments at SF, travel photos in Santa Cruz, and Monterey. It was like a dream came to reality when my photo of the Golden Gate Bridge made it to their Cover Page.

This time, in the month of June, the wedding season, I am glad that our studio got featured in Mabuhay. The magazine featureds cross-cultural weddings that we covered - Indian, Korean, Lebanese, Vietnamese, Chinese among a few.

Gary Singh of Metro, Silicon Valley's weekly newspaper wrote the article.
To see the article please visit the following links:
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41

Gary also published an article about us with different slant here at Meto Silicon Valley Newspaper .


1 comment:

Life+Style by C. Dacua-Ellazar Photography said...

congrats again to both of you --- super sikat na talaga kayo, hindi na ma-reach =)

keep up the great work!!!